MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman is suspected of sixth-offense operating while intoxicated after a traffic stop early Thursday morning.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said Marilyn Y. Ball, 53, was driving north on Highway 51 near East Washington Avenue when a deputy checked the vehicle's records to find that the owner had a revoked driver's license.
Ball was arrested on suspicion of sixth-offense OWI and cited for operating after revocation. She is on probation for a previous OWI conviction.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say