MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman is suspected of sixth-offense operating while intoxicated after a traffic stop early Thursday morning.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said Marilyn Y. Ball, 53, was driving north on Highway 51 near East Washington Avenue when a deputy checked the vehicle's records to find that the owner had a revoked driver's license.
Ball was arrested on suspicion of sixth-offense OWI and cited for operating after revocation. She is on probation for a previous OWI conviction.
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US