SAUK COUNTY, Wis. - Two women were found dead in a hotel room at the Ho-Chunk Casino on Thursday, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the hotel at 11:04 a.m. by Ho-Chunk security.
The women are identified as Stephanie L. Mortimer,25, of Reedsburg and Ashley M. Brault, 27 of Madison.
Investigators said they believe the deaths are possibly drug related. They said they located needles, syringes and other smoking devices used for the consumption of drugs.
Autopsies were completed on Friday with toxicology reports pending.
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later