SAUK COUNTY, Wis. - Two women were found dead in a hotel room at the Ho-Chunk Casino on Thursday, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the hotel at 11:04 a.m. by Ho-Chunk security.
The women are identified as Stephanie L. Mortimer,25, of Reedsburg and Ashley M. Brault, 27 of Madison.
Investigators said they believe the deaths are possibly drug related. They said they located needles, syringes and other smoking devices used for the consumption of drugs.
Autopsies were completed on Friday with toxicology reports pending.
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them