SAUK COUNTY, Wis. - Two women were found dead in a hotel room at the Ho-Chunk Casino on Thursday, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the hotel at 11:04 a.m. by Ho-Chunk security.
The women are identified as Stephanie L. Mortimer,25, of Reedsburg and Ashley M. Brault, 27 of Madison.
Investigators said they believe the deaths are possibly drug related. They said they located needles, syringes and other smoking devices used for the consumption of drugs.
Autopsies were completed on Friday with toxicology reports pending.
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers
- Deputies: Couple caught stealing coats may be connected to other thefts