JANESVILLE, Wis. - A disturbance at a home in Janesville led to the arrest of two people Tuesday night.
The Janesville Police Department said they responded to a disturbance on Holmes Street at 5 p.m. Tuesday. The occupants of the house refused to open the door.
Officers recognized Tyler Clark through the window from a vehicle pursuit in August. Clark also had numerous warrants through the Beloit Police Department and the Rock County Sheriff's Office. Police received a warrant to enter the residence and take Clark into custody.
Tamisha Rainey was also arrested for harboring a felon. Police said Clark was driving her car during the chase in August. Police said they told her then that helping Clark avoid arrest would constitute a criminal violation.
- Parents, child care centers face problems with 4-year-old kindergarten
- Iconic funk drummer Clyde Stubblefield leaves an international legacy
- Stripper sues Cruisin' Chubbys Gentleman's Club
- Teacher uses personal story to educate students on eating disorders
- February will end with near-record high temps, threat of severe thunderstorms
- Influenza cases peaking in Wisconsin