JANESVILLE, Wis. - A disturbance at a home in Janesville led to the arrest of two people Tuesday night.
The Janesville Police Department said they responded to a disturbance on Holmes Street at 5 p.m. Tuesday. The occupants of the house refused to open the door.
Officers recognized Tyler Clark through the window from a vehicle pursuit in August. Clark also had numerous warrants through the Beloit Police Department and the Rock County Sheriff's Office. Police received a warrant to enter the residence and take Clark into custody.
Tamisha Rainey was also arrested for harboring a felon. Police said Clark was driving her car during the chase in August. Police said they told her then that helping Clark avoid arrest would constitute a criminal violation.
- One man injured in shooting outside east side strip club
- Criminal charges being considered against student who posted threatening picture
- Former village employee arrested on water meter tampering, theft charges
- MPD: Car hit with gunfire, no injuries reported in west side shooting
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Darlington officer spooks masked men, thwarts theft of UTV, police say