JANESVILLE, Wis. - A disturbance at a home in Janesville led to the arrest of two people Tuesday night.
The Janesville Police Department said they responded to a disturbance on Holmes Street at 5 p.m. Tuesday. The occupants of the house refused to open the door.
Officers recognized Tyler Clark through the window from a vehicle pursuit in August. Clark also had numerous warrants through the Beloit Police Department and the Rock County Sheriff's Office. Police received a warrant to enter the residence and take Clark into custody.
Tamisha Rainey was also arrested for harboring a felon. Police said Clark was driving her car during the chase in August. Police said they told her then that helping Clark avoid arrest would constitute a criminal violation.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend