TOWN OF DUNN, Wis. - A two-car crash north of Stoughton early Wednesday morning has sent two people to the hospital, and resulted in OWI charges against a driver from McFarland.
The crash happened just before 1 a.m. on U.S. Highway 51 near Dyreson Road in the Town of Dunn.
According to the sheriff's department, deputies said a car driven by Toby Ellestad, 21, McFarland was going northbound when it crossed the center line. The car struck another car going southbound.
Both drivers were sent to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Ellestad also faces charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of intoxicants.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program