TOWN OF DUNN, Wis. - A two-car crash north of Stoughton early Wednesday morning has sent two people to the hospital, and resulted in OWI charges against a driver from McFarland.
The crash happened just before 1 a.m. on U.S. Highway 51 near Dyreson Road in the Town of Dunn.
According to the sheriff's department, deputies said a car driven by Toby Ellestad, 21, McFarland was going northbound when it crossed the center line. The car struck another car going southbound.
Both drivers were sent to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Ellestad also faces charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of intoxicants.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire