MADISON, Wis. - Two people have been taken into custody following a stabbing Wednesday on Madison's east side, according to Madison police.
Officers were called to the 2400 block of East Washington Avenue shortly after 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
When officers arrived, they found a 64-year-old victim with an apparent stab wound in the stomach.
The victim was taken to the University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, where he is listed in stable condition.
Police said this incident does not appear to be random.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field