MADISON, Wis. - Two people have been taken into custody following a stabbing Wednesday on Madison's east side, according to Madison police.
Officers were called to the 2400 block of East Washington Avenue shortly after 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
When officers arrived, they found a 64-year-old victim with an apparent stab wound in the stomach.
The victim was taken to the University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, where he is listed in stable condition.
Police said this incident does not appear to be random.
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash