DODGEVILLE, Wis. - Two brothers now face attempted homicide charges in connection with a fight Sunday morning at a Halloween party in Arena, according to the Iowa County Sheriff's Department.
The Sheriff's Department said Shane Behrens, 19, of Spring Green was arrested Wednesday and charged with being party to the crime of attempted homicide and substantial battery.
His brother, Brandon Behrens, 20, also of Spring Green, faces two counts of attempted homicide and one count of being party to the crime of attempted homicide, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Four people were hospitalized with serious, but non-life threatening injuries after the fight broke out at a Halloween party outside of Arena around 1:30 a.m. Sunday.
When officers arrived, they found three people with stab wounds. Med-flight took one victim to UW Hospital. The other two were taken by EMS. Another victim was discovered hours after he drove himself to the hospital.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend