TOWN OF DEERFIELD, Wis. - A deputy who pulled over a suspected speeder early Saturday morning arrested the driver and both passengers, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A vehicle driven by Dajon L. McKissick, 24, of Madison, was pulled over at 3:20 a.m. on U.S. Highway 12 near Oak Park Road in the town of Deerfield when a deputy spotted the vehicle traveling 84 mph in a 55 mph zone, according to deputies.
McKissick was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated following field sobriety tests.
Two female passengers in the vehicle were arrested on suspicion of bail jumping.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire