MADISON, Wis. - Two teens were cited after concerned citizens reported seeing teenagers carrying a gun near East Towne Mall on Thursday, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers said they responded to the area at about 5:30 p.m. and found a 15-year-old, 14-year-old and two 12-year-olds. The officers found an Airsoft pistol under a tree near where the group was walking.
Two of the teens were cited for having a facsimile weapon.Madison crime map
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles