MADISON, Wis. - Two 16-year-old Portage teens were robbed while trying to buy marijuana Thursday, according to a release from Madison police.
The boy and girl told officers they met with the "dealers" and drove them to a parking lot in the 200 block of Swanton Road where one of the dealers pulled a handgun.
The teens said they gave up money and a phone.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say