MADISON, Wis. - Two 16-year-old Portage teens were robbed while trying to buy marijuana Thursday, according to a release from Madison police.
The boy and girl told officers they met with the "dealers" and drove them to a parking lot in the 200 block of Swanton Road where one of the dealers pulled a handgun.
The teens said they gave up money and a phone.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land