MADISON, Wis. - Two 16-year-old Portage teens were robbed while trying to buy marijuana Thursday, according to a release from Madison police.
The boy and girl told officers they met with the "dealers" and drove them to a parking lot in the 200 block of Swanton Road where one of the dealers pulled a handgun.
The teens said they gave up money and a phone.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK