MADISON, Wis. - A 14-year-old boy pulled a real-looking BB gun on a man inside an apartment building, according to a release from Madison police.
The 24-year-old man told police he was in his apartment in the 6700 block of Schroeder Road Saturday afternoon when he smelled marijuana in the hallway. He said that when he went into the hallway to ask a group of teens to leave the 14-year-old reached into his waistband, pulled out a handgun and asked the man, "What you gonna do about it?"
The man went back into his apartment and called police who found the teen and took him to the Juvenile Reception Center.
Police said a BB gun was found in the teen's apartment, but the teen denied being armed during the confrontation. He was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct while armed.Madison crime map
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry