MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teen was punched and kicked while three teenagers robbed him on Tuesday at the Madison Metro East Transfer Point, according to Madison police.
The teen told police the attack happened at about 5:15 p.m. He said three teens ran their hands through his pockets while he was attacked and took his keys and a portable game console.
The victim suffered cuts and abrasions.
The suspects are described as black and 16 to 18 years old. One was 5 feet 11 inches to 6 feet tall. Another was 5 feet 5 inches to 5 feet 7 inches tall with a thin build. A third was 6 feet 1 inch to 6 feet 2 inches tall with a medium complexion, thin build, short dreadlocks and he was wearing a dark coat over a hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans and dark shoes.
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads