MADISON, Wis. - A 14-year-old Madison teen was taken to a hospital for treatment of head injuries after a mugging Sunday evening, according to police.
Madison police were sent to the 1700 block of Lake Point Drive around 7:53 p.m. for a strong armed robbery. The victim told police four attackers approached him from behind. He said he was struck in the head, knocked down then punched and kicked multiple times.
A witness yelled to stop the attacks, prompting the men to flee. An iPod Touch was taken.
The men are described as black, 16 to 18 years old, 5 foot 9 inches to 6 feet tall, weighing 150 to 180 pounds. One of them was wearing a gray and green sweatshirt.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1