MADISON, Wis. - An 18-year-old Madison teen was attacked by five teenagers outside East Towne Mall Saturday, according to Madison police.
The victim told police he was walking with his girlfriend at about 6 p.m. when he thought he heard someone from a group say something to him. He said when he responded he was punched in the face.
There were five attackers with one main aggressor, according to the victim.
He told police the attackers fled in a gray Chevrolet Impala.
All the attackers are described as being in their late teens. One of the attackers had long dreadlocks and was wearing a white T-shirt. Another had short hair and was wearing a gray zip-up sweatshirt. A third was wearing a black hooded-sweatshirt and a gray hat.Madison crime map
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing