MONONA, Wis. - A 16-year-old Monona boy was arrested after an investigation into a Saturday bank robbery, according to Monona police.
Police said evidence recovered near the Monona State Bank, at 6430 Bridge Road, led to the arrest.
In the Saturday robbery, police said the robber told the teller he had an explosive device and fled the bank with stolen money.
Investigators say they are also looking for a possible second suspect connected to this bank robbery.
Monona police said they're working with Madison police to determine if there's a connection to robberies at the Associated Bank in Madison.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids