MONONA, Wis. - A 16-year-old Monona boy was arrested after an investigation into a Saturday bank robbery, according to Monona police.
Police said evidence recovered near the Monona State Bank, at 6430 Bridge Road, led to the arrest.
In the Saturday robbery, police said the robber told the teller he had an explosive device and fled the bank with stolen money.
Investigators say they are also looking for a possible second suspect connected to this bank robbery.
Monona police said they're working with Madison police to determine if there's a connection to robberies at the Associated Bank in Madison.
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases