JANESVILLE, Wis. - Police are investigating a suspicious truck fire.
The Janesville Police Department said it received a report of a truck on fire at about 4:16 a.m.
Fire and police crews found a 1994 Ford Ranger at 219 Valley Drive engulfed in flames, according to the report.
Police said evidence at the scene indicated the fire was suspicious.
Police asked anyone with information on the fire to call Crime Stoppers at 756-3636. Police said callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets