JANESVILLE, Wis. - Police are investigating a suspicious truck fire.
The Janesville Police Department said it received a report of a truck on fire at about 4:16 a.m.
Fire and police crews found a 1994 Ford Ranger at 219 Valley Drive engulfed in flames, according to the report.
Police said evidence at the scene indicated the fire was suspicious.
Police asked anyone with information on the fire to call Crime Stoppers at 756-3636. Police said callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say