MADISON, WIS - A suspect in a shooting inside an apartment on the city's east side Sunday night has turned himself in, Madison police said.
Officials said 29-year-old Hasson J. Williams, who was considered armed and dangerous, and was being sought in connection with the shooting.
Madison police said officers responded to a report of a man who had been shot in the 1600 block of Wright Street just before 9 p.m. Sunday.
Police said the 30-year-old Madison man who was shot in the Wright Street apartment is in critical, but stable condition.
Officers believe this was a targeted shooting and not random.
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say