HOLMEN, Wis. - Surveillance video shows the confrontation between a Holmen business owner and an intruder.
37-year-old Amy Zielke is accused of breaking into Gibbons Auto Service early Monday morning.
The owner of the business, Dave Gibbons, lives above the shop and says he heard a car pull in.
He went downstairs to confront Zielke after he saw her on security cameras. The video shows Zielke was wearing a hood over her head.
Gibbons said Zielke dropped a crowbar and he shot her in the leg.
Zielke was arrested and treated at Gundersen Health System in La Crosse. She's since been released and is in the La Crosse Co. Jail.
She's currently awaiting her first appearance in court and faces felony burglary charges.
- Madison police recommend charges in fatal Highway 30 crash
- Deputies: Dane County inmate goes AWOL
- Accidental Goodwill donation makes its way back to owner
- Crews sent to 3-car crash on East Washington Avenue
- Car accident on eastbound beltline backs up traffic
- Newly renovated Milton Public Library reopens