MADISON, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man was arrested Tuesday when police said an officer witnessed a motorist run a stop sign, hop a median and fishtail across East Washington Avenue.
The officer said the driver has been turning into the eastbound lanes of East Washington Avenue from Reindahl Avenue.
The officer pulled over Stephen J. Nelson, 31, who was arrested on suspicion of fifth offense operating while intoxicated and operating after revocation, according to police.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire