DeForest, Wis. -- A Sullivan man was arrested Tuesday night and charged with his 5th OWI offense.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said witnesses reported 48-year-old Jamie T. Pruess had tipped over his motorcycle at a gas station in eastern Jefferson County along I-94. Witnesses also reported that Pruess engaged in a verbal altercation with others at the gas station before continuing to drive west on I-94.
Officials were given a description of Pruess and were able to locate him shortly after he left the gas station.
- Adams County deputies searching for two missing children
- Juneau County deputies investigate human remains found in woods
- Badgers stay undefeated with 24-10 win over Michigan, make case for playoff spot
- Group dedicates 50-year time capsule to mark critical moment in climate history
- Football fans flood Madison for Badger, Wolverine matchup
- Dodge County Sheriff's Office to implement crash reduction strategy