MADISON, Wis. - The man who was the subject of a search that led to the lock down of a Madison school has been taken into custody.
Our Lady Queen of Peace School on Mineral Point Road was locked down Thursday afternoon as police searched for Christopher Swatzak.
The school was locked down as an extra precaution for a family dispute involving a child custody issue, Madison police said.
Police said they had reasonable cause to arrest Swatzak for domestic stalking. He was arrested Friday in Milwaukee without incident.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire