MADISON, Wis. - The man who was the subject of a search that led to the lock down of a Madison school has been taken into custody.
Our Lady Queen of Peace School on Mineral Point Road was locked down Thursday afternoon as police searched for Christopher Swatzak.
The school was locked down as an extra precaution for a family dispute involving a child custody issue, Madison police said.
Police said they had reasonable cause to arrest Swatzak for domestic stalking. He was arrested Friday in Milwaukee without incident.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program