MADISON, Wis. - The man who was the subject of a search that led to the lock down of a Madison school has been taken into custody.
Our Lady Queen of Peace School on Mineral Point Road was locked down Thursday afternoon as police searched for Christopher Swatzak.
The school was locked down as an extra precaution for a family dispute involving a child custody issue, Madison police said.
Police said they had reasonable cause to arrest Swatzak for domestic stalking. He was arrested Friday in Milwaukee without incident.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land