MADISON, Wis. - The man who was the subject of a search that led to the lock down of a Madison school has been taken into custody.
Our Lady Queen of Peace School on Mineral Point Road was locked down Thursday afternoon as police searched for Christopher Swatzak.
The school was locked down as an extra precaution for a family dispute involving a child custody issue, Madison police said.
Police said they had reasonable cause to arrest Swatzak for domestic stalking. He was arrested Friday in Milwaukee without incident.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash