MADISON, Wis. - A Stoughton man was arrested on suspicion of his fifth OWI Tuesday.
Wisconsin State Patrol arrested Steve Deterding, 36, just after 4 p.m. on I-39 and Highway 151.
Other motorists complained about Deterding's driving. His vehicle also struck the concrete median barrier, according to the State Patrol.
Deterding was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence, fifth offense.
- UW study using video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested