MADISON, Wis. - A Stoughton man was arrested on suspicion of his fifth OWI Tuesday.
Wisconsin State Patrol arrested Steve Deterding, 36, just after 4 p.m. on I-39 and Highway 151.
Other motorists complained about Deterding's driving. His vehicle also struck the concrete median barrier, according to the State Patrol.
Deterding was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence, fifth offense.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire