MADISON, Wis. - A Stoughton man was arrested on suspicion of his fifth OWI Tuesday.
Wisconsin State Patrol arrested Steve Deterding, 36, just after 4 p.m. on I-39 and Highway 151.
Other motorists complained about Deterding's driving. His vehicle also struck the concrete median barrier, according to the State Patrol.
Deterding was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence, fifth offense.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight