MADISON, Wis. - A Stoughton man was arrested on suspicion of his fifth OWI Tuesday.
Wisconsin State Patrol arrested Steve Deterding, 36, just after 4 p.m. on I-39 and Highway 151.
Other motorists complained about Deterding's driving. His vehicle also struck the concrete median barrier, according to the State Patrol.
Deterding was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence, fifth offense.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK