DEFOREST, Wis. - A Johnson Creek man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of a sixth-offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said at about 2:30 a.m., a patrolman pulled over a vehicle driven by Ronald Gilbert at County Highway A and Manske Road in Jefferson County for unsafe lane deviation.
Gilbert, 54, was arrested for alleged drunken driving, which the state patrol said if convicted would be his sixth offense.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program