DEFOREST, Wis. - A Johnson Creek man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of a sixth-offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said at about 2:30 a.m., a patrolman pulled over a vehicle driven by Ronald Gilbert at County Highway A and Manske Road in Jefferson County for unsafe lane deviation.
Gilbert, 54, was arrested for alleged drunken driving, which the state patrol said if convicted would be his sixth offense.
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan