DEFOREST, Wis. - A Johnson Creek man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of a sixth-offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said at about 2:30 a.m., a patrolman pulled over a vehicle driven by Ronald Gilbert at County Highway A and Manske Road in Jefferson County for unsafe lane deviation.
Gilbert, 54, was arrested for alleged drunken driving, which the state patrol said if convicted would be his sixth offense.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral