MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman was arrested on suspicion of first-degree attempted homicide after an investigation into a November stabbing, according to police.
Police said a 56-year-old man came to a Madison hospital Nov. 20 suffering from a puncture wound to his chest. He told police the injury happened when he fell on the knife while cooking in his Springview Court home.
He later told police he had been stabbed by his domestic partner.
Kellie P. McCoy, 44, was arrested on suspicion of first-degree attempted homicide.Madison crime map
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says