TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A Middleton woman was arrested on suspicion of attempted homicide after a stabbing Thursday morning, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to 5000 Pheasant Branch Rd. at 2:56 a.m. and said they found 39-year-old Everado Trinidad Cortez being treated by Middleton EMS. Cortez was admitted to University of Wisconsin Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Terea Osario Beltran, 33, was arrested after deputies talked to several witnesses, according to sheriff's officials.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart