TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A Middleton woman was arrested on suspicion of attempted homicide after a stabbing Thursday morning, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to 5000 Pheasant Branch Rd. at 2:56 a.m. and said they found 39-year-old Everado Trinidad Cortez being treated by Middleton EMS. Cortez was admitted to University of Wisconsin Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Terea Osario Beltran, 33, was arrested after deputies talked to several witnesses, according to sheriff's officials.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates