TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A Middleton woman was arrested on suspicion of attempted homicide after a stabbing Thursday morning, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to 5000 Pheasant Branch Rd. at 2:56 a.m. and said they found 39-year-old Everado Trinidad Cortez being treated by Middleton EMS. Cortez was admitted to University of Wisconsin Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Terea Osario Beltran, 33, was arrested after deputies talked to several witnesses, according to sheriff's officials.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1