MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are targeting speeders in three areas of the city during a special enforcement effort this week.
The Traffic Enforcement Safety Team will join officers at the following locations to watch for speeders:
- Tuesday at 900 Packers Avenue
- Wednesday at 3700 Speedway Road
- Thursday at 3000 Highway 30
Madison police said they rely heavily on the cooperation of the public to be aware of and to follow all traffic laws.
- Police find 20 bullet casings in far east side park
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution