MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are targeting speeders in three areas of the city during a special enforcement effort this week.
The Traffic Enforcement Safety Team will join officers at the following locations to watch for speeders:
- Tuesday at 900 Packers Avenue
- Wednesday at 3700 Speedway Road
- Thursday at 3000 Highway 30
Madison police said they rely heavily on the cooperation of the public to be aware of and to follow all traffic laws.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field