MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are targeting speeders in three areas of the city during a special enforcement effort this week.
The Traffic Enforcement Safety Team will join officers at the following locations to watch for speeders:
- Tuesday at 900 Packers Avenue
- Wednesday at 3700 Speedway Road
- Thursday at 3000 Highway 30
Madison police said they rely heavily on the cooperation of the public to be aware of and to follow all traffic laws.
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash