BRICE PRAIRIE, Wis. - Deputies are investigating a shooting at a restaurant in La Crosse County Tuesday morning.
The La Crosse County Sheriff's Office and the Holmen Police Department responded to theat Angry's Way Out tavern in Brice Prairie on County Road ZZ, shortly after 1 a.m. Witnesses told officers that a man had fired a gun during a fight, police said.
The accused shooter, 32-year-old Alexander C. Pollack, of Holmen, had left the restaurant by the time police arrived, but he was located and arrested a short time later.
No one was injured.
Authorities found a .45 caliber handgun and ammunition in Pollack's vehicle, according to the La Crosse County Sheriff's Office.
Pollack is charged with recklessly endangering safety, endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a handgun where alcohol is served, second-offense OWI, possession of THC, possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct while armed, police said.
- Monroe woman makes quilts for pancreatic cancer patients in her community
- Milton family fed up with school district
- Silver Alert helps prevent tragedy
- Former Badger inspires thousands of fellow veterans to join disaster relief through nonprofit
- Statewide silver alert for missing Glendale woman
- Wisconsin ex-doctor acquitted of over-prescribing narcotics