MADISON, Wis. - Several Madison teens told police they were hit by pellets last Saturday.
The teens told Madison police that a group of eight to 10 teens approached another group of teens just after 11 p.m. on June 23. Police said a member of the first group said "Remember us," and the second group heard a popping noise.
The second group told police it appeared one member from the first group was holding an Airsoft gun. A 17-year-old Madison woman was hit in her upper back and a 17-year-old man was hit in the leg.
The incident happened on the 1400 block of Spaight Street. Witnesses said the first group of teens were all male. The victims told police they did not know the other teens.
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan