RICHLAND CENTER, Wis. - Joseph Jakubowski was captured early Friday morning in western Richland County, according to the Richland County Sheriff's Department.
Jakubwoski, 32, is wanted in connection with the April 4 burglary and theft of multiple firearms from Armageddon Supplies, a gun and ammunition store in Janesville, and the arson nearby of a vehicle registered to him less then 30 minutes later.
Vernon County sheriff's officials have confirmed that all roads closed earlier Friday in connection with police activity have reopened as of 7:30 a.m.
- Janesville still waiting to hear back from General Motors on $25M legacy fund
- Guns, ammo stolen from Green County home, sheriff says
- Gov. Walker signs $76 billion state budget
- Mystery smell suggested to be local landfill
- Out-of-state man charged with 2003 Rock County home-invasion rape
- Portage police chase down man with two warrants for arrest