RICHLAND CENTER, Wis. - Joseph Jakubowski was captured early Friday morning in western Richland County, according to the Richland County Sheriff's Department.
Jakubwoski, 32, is wanted in connection with the April 4 burglary and theft of multiple firearms from Armageddon Supplies, a gun and ammunition store in Janesville, and the arson nearby of a vehicle registered to him less then 30 minutes later.
Vernon County sheriff's officials have confirmed that all roads closed earlier Friday in connection with police activity have reopened as of 7:30 a.m.
- Wednesday is Alert Day for southern Wisconsin
- Thieves target academic offices in string of textbooks thefts, officials say
- Conservation group reacts after judge allows high-impact uses at Sauk Prairie rec area
- Driver reverses into trooper vehicle during traffic stop, officials say
- Bicyclist injured in crash with semi, Dodge County officials say
- Consumer Reports: Pet-proof your house