HILLSBORO, Wis. - A rural Hillsboro man has been arrested for the 11th time on suspicion of drunken driving.
Police say the 51-year-old man was picked up after driving on the wrong side of a highway in Hillsboro on Monday. The driver had been out on bond from a previous drunken driving arrest in March.
WKBT-TV said he's being held in the Vernon County Jail on $10,000 bond.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns