HILLSBORO, Wis. - A rural Hillsboro man has been arrested for the 11th time on suspicion of drunken driving.
Police say the 51-year-old man was picked up after driving on the wrong side of a highway in Hillsboro on Monday. The driver had been out on bond from a previous drunken driving arrest in March.
WKBT-TV said he's being held in the Vernon County Jail on $10,000 bond.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry