MUSCODA TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A Grant County man is arrested on suspicion of ninth offense operating while intoxicated after a rollover crash in Muscoda Township Sunday, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Aron Hogan, 32, or Boscobel, was driving his SUV south on County Road G shortly after midnight when he failed to negotiate a curve, causing the vehicle to roll several times and coming to rest in a corn field.
Hogan fled the scene when a Muscoda police officer discovered the crash and detained him, according to deputies.
Hogan received minor injuries in the crash.
He was also arrested on suspicion of second offense operating after revocation, an ignition interlock device violation and on a probation hold.
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike