MUSCODA TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A Grant County man is arrested on suspicion of ninth offense operating while intoxicated after a rollover crash in Muscoda Township Sunday, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Aron Hogan, 32, or Boscobel, was driving his SUV south on County Road G shortly after midnight when he failed to negotiate a curve, causing the vehicle to roll several times and coming to rest in a corn field.
Hogan fled the scene when a Muscoda police officer discovered the crash and detained him, according to deputies.
Hogan received minor injuries in the crash.
He was also arrested on suspicion of second offense operating after revocation, an ignition interlock device violation and on a probation hold.
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing