MUSCODA TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A Grant County man is arrested on suspicion of ninth offense operating while intoxicated after a rollover crash in Muscoda Township Sunday, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Aron Hogan, 32, or Boscobel, was driving his SUV south on County Road G shortly after midnight when he failed to negotiate a curve, causing the vehicle to roll several times and coming to rest in a corn field.
Hogan fled the scene when a Muscoda police officer discovered the crash and detained him, according to deputies.
Hogan received minor injuries in the crash.
He was also arrested on suspicion of second offense operating after revocation, an ignition interlock device violation and on a probation hold.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street