TOWN OF LA PRAIRIE, Wis. - The Rock County Sheriff's Department said they arrested a Beloit man after he was found to have a blood-alcohol level of .279 after he took a breath test Tuesday.
Deputies gave Jimmy Walls, 43, the test after he was found passed out in his pickup truck near the corner of LaPrairie Town Hall Road near East Maple Lane.
Deputies and EMS personnel woke Walls up and offered him medical treatment before administering the test.
Deputies found an open bottle of liquor in the cab of the pickup with Walls when he was arrested. Walls was taken to the Rock County Jail.
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant