JANESVILLE, Wis. - A robber used a brick to smash his way through a door to get into a gas station late Monday night, according to a release from Janesville police.
Police were called to Stop-N-Go at 1804 E. Milwaukee St. at 11:30 p.m. and found the front door smashed. No one was inside.
Officers said video surveillance showed a masked man throwing a large brick through the door. Store management is trying to determine what was taken.27201094
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say