MADISON, Wis. - A Madison pharmacy was targeted by a robber who demanded oxycodone and fled Monday night.
Madison police were called to Mallatt's Pharmacy at 3506 Monroe St. at 6:04 p.m. for a report of a robbery. Employees told police the man produced a hand-written note and fled on foot. No weapon was visible or mentioned.
Police set up a search and used a K-9 to try to track the robber. He's described as white with light brown hair and wearing a forest green jacket.
This is the latest in a string of pharmacy robberies involving oxycodone.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood