MADISON, Wis. - An employee of a restaurant suffered a chipped tooth after he was punched in the mouth by a man who was harassing customers, according to police.
The victim told police Henry R. Wilson III, 54, of Madison, was politely asked to leave the dining patio in the 100 block of State Street Thursday night. When Wilson refused, the 24-year-old employee tried to escort him away when he was punched in the face.
The victim immediately tackled Wilson and, with help from another employee, held him until police arrived.
Wilson was arrested on suspicion of substantial battery and unlawful trespass.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash