MADISON, Wis. - An employee of a restaurant suffered a chipped tooth after he was punched in the mouth by a man who was harassing customers, according to police.
The victim told police Henry R. Wilson III, 54, of Madison, was politely asked to leave the dining patio in the 100 block of State Street Thursday night. When Wilson refused, the 24-year-old employee tried to escort him away when he was punched in the face.
The victim immediately tackled Wilson and, with help from another employee, held him until police arrived.
Wilson was arrested on suspicion of substantial battery and unlawful trespass.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land