MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a Piccadilly Drive resident found a bullet casing in the street two days after reports of possible gunfire in the area.
The resident found the casing Thursday morning, and responding officers found another nearby.
Residents in the 5100 block of Piccadilly Drive reported possible fireworks or gunfire at 2 a.m. Thursday. Police said a brown four-door sedan was seen leaving the area at the time of the original calls.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say