MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a Piccadilly Drive resident found a bullet casing in the street two days after reports of possible gunfire in the area.
The resident found the casing Thursday morning, and responding officers found another nearby.
Residents in the 5100 block of Piccadilly Drive reported possible fireworks or gunfire at 2 a.m. Thursday. Police said a brown four-door sedan was seen leaving the area at the time of the original calls.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says