MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a Piccadilly Drive resident found a bullet casing in the street two days after reports of possible gunfire in the area.
The resident found the casing Thursday morning, and responding officers found another nearby.
Residents in the 5100 block of Piccadilly Drive reported possible fireworks or gunfire at 2 a.m. Thursday. Police said a brown four-door sedan was seen leaving the area at the time of the original calls.
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit