RACINE, Wis. - Racine police say the death of an elderly man found in his home is a homicide.
A relative found 84-year-old Donald Thompson unconscious last Thursday and called police. Emergency responders pronounced Thompson dead.
Police said he died as the result of traumatic injuries.
Authorities said the investigation is ongoing.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement