RACINE, Wis. - Racine police say the death of an elderly man found in his home is a homicide.
A relative found 84-year-old Donald Thompson unconscious last Thursday and called police. Emergency responders pronounced Thompson dead.
Police said he died as the result of traumatic injuries.
Authorities said the investigation is ongoing.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart