RACINE, Wis. - A Racine man accused of urinating on a driveway in full view of four children has been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior.
The Journal Times of Racine reported 26-year-old Donnell Weddle was charged Friday with the misdemeanor count, which carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail and a $10,000 fine.
Racine police said Weddle urinated on the driveway of a home on Thursday. Three adults told police they saw him relieve himself, as did four children who ranged in age from 4 to 10.
A court commissioner found probable cause to support the charge and set a $200 signature bond for Weddle.
Public defender Ray Gamez entered a plea of not guilty on his client's behalf.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street