RACINE, Wis. - A Racine man accused of urinating on a driveway in full view of four children has been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior.
The Journal Times of Racine reported 26-year-old Donnell Weddle was charged Friday with the misdemeanor count, which carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail and a $10,000 fine.
Racine police said Weddle urinated on the driveway of a home on Thursday. Three adults told police they saw him relieve himself, as did four children who ranged in age from 4 to 10.
A court commissioner found probable cause to support the charge and set a $200 signature bond for Weddle.
Public defender Ray Gamez entered a plea of not guilty on his client's behalf.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire