RACINE, Wis. - A Racine man accused of urinating on a driveway in full view of four children has been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior.
The Journal Times of Racine reported 26-year-old Donnell Weddle was charged Friday with the misdemeanor count, which carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail and a $10,000 fine.
Racine police said Weddle urinated on the driveway of a home on Thursday. Three adults told police they saw him relieve himself, as did four children who ranged in age from 4 to 10.
A court commissioner found probable cause to support the charge and set a $200 signature bond for Weddle.
Public defender Ray Gamez entered a plea of not guilty on his client's behalf.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers