MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a drug deal went bad Friday when three black men robbed a pair of men at gunpoint on the Far West side of the city.
According to the report, two Middleton residents had arranged to sell the men marijuana on the 7000 block of Tree Lane Friday at about 6:30 p.m. One of the three robbers then pulled out a handgun and took the pot, police said.
The victims told police the robbers then fled.
Police said one of the robbers was 5 feet 6 inches tall and wore an orange sweatshirt. Another was 6 feet tall and wore a black sweatshirt. The third robber was 5 feet 6 inches tall and wore a black jacket, according to the report.
Police said no injuries were reported.
Police did not include the ages of the Middleton marijuana sellers.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program