ELLENBORO TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A search warrant executed at a Grant County residence turned up 347 marijuana plants worth a total of $300,000, as well as cash, guns and ammunition, according to the Richland Iowa Grant Drug Task Force.
The warrant was served at 3883 Roddick Lane in Ellenboro Township Tuesday. Four separate marijuana growing operations were uncovered with each in a different stage of production, according to investigators.
The task force said Travis J Sedlak, 32, of Platteville, lives in the home. He was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a drug house.
Matthew Boyd, 32, of Dodgeville, was arrested on suspicion of party to the crime of manufacturing marijuana.
Both appeared in Grant County Court Friday, Sept. 14, $5,000 cash bond was set for Sedlak, and a $2,500 cash bond was set for Boyd.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Sept. 21.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000