MADISON, Wis. - Two women used a 14-year-old girl and 16-year-old girl to move merchandise at a Madison department store Saturday, according to police.
Police said Shayne L. Roth, 37, of Arena and Katlyn M. Lange, 20, of Madison, used an empty baby stroller and purses to steal more than $800 worth of clothes from the JC Penney store at West Towne Mall Saturday afternoon.
Roth and Lange were arrested on suspicion of retail theft and two count each of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight