MADISON, Wis. - Two women used a 14-year-old girl and 16-year-old girl to move merchandise at a Madison department store Saturday, according to police.
Police said Shayne L. Roth, 37, of Arena and Katlyn M. Lange, 20, of Madison, used an empty baby stroller and purses to steal more than $800 worth of clothes from the JC Penney store at West Towne Mall Saturday afternoon.
Roth and Lange were arrested on suspicion of retail theft and two count each of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls