WAUKESHA, Wis. - A Waukesha woman is accused of making false 911 calls to try to get out of traffic tickets.
Aisha Jackson is charged with seven counts of making false emergency calls. Investigators say each time Jackson was pulled over she would call 911 while officers were checking her record or processing her information.
Officers would leave the scene of the traffic stop to investigate the 911 activity, only to find there was no emergency.
WISN-TV reports investigators say they eventually linked the calls to Jackson.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say