WAUKESHA, Wis. - A Waukesha woman is accused of making false 911 calls to try to get out of traffic tickets.
Aisha Jackson is charged with seven counts of making false emergency calls. Investigators say each time Jackson was pulled over she would call 911 while officers were checking her record or processing her information.
Officers would leave the scene of the traffic stop to investigate the 911 activity, only to find there was no emergency.
WISN-TV reports investigators say they eventually linked the calls to Jackson.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend