WAUKESHA, Wis. - A Waukesha woman is accused of making false 911 calls to try to get out of traffic tickets.
Aisha Jackson is charged with seven counts of making false emergency calls. Investigators say each time Jackson was pulled over she would call 911 while officers were checking her record or processing her information.
Officers would leave the scene of the traffic stop to investigate the 911 activity, only to find there was no emergency.
WISN-TV reports investigators say they eventually linked the calls to Jackson.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement