WAUKESHA, Wis. - A Waukesha woman is accused of making false 911 calls to try to get out of traffic tickets.
Aisha Jackson is charged with seven counts of making false emergency calls. Investigators say each time Jackson was pulled over she would call 911 while officers were checking her record or processing her information.
Officers would leave the scene of the traffic stop to investigate the 911 activity, only to find there was no emergency.
WISN-TV reports investigators say they eventually linked the calls to Jackson.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns