MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teenager told police he was punched and kicked by about five men during an attack Tuesday night.
Police said they were called by the 15-year-old's mother at 7:10 p.m. to report the incident, which occurred at the Madison Metro West Transfer Point on Tokay Boulevard.
The teen told police the attackers used hooded sweatshirts to conceal their faces and drove off in a black SUV.
Police said they believe the attack is gang-related.
The teenager was not seriously injured.
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says