MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teenager told police he was punched and kicked by about five men during an attack Tuesday night.
Police said they were called by the 15-year-old's mother at 7:10 p.m. to report the incident, which occurred at the Madison Metro West Transfer Point on Tokay Boulevard.
The teen told police the attackers used hooded sweatshirts to conceal their faces and drove off in a black SUV.
Police said they believe the attack is gang-related.
The teenager was not seriously injured.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart