MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said someone firing a BB or pellet gun is the likely reason behind the shattering of an SUV's rear window on the city's east side Wednesday night.
A 21-year-old Madison man told police he was in his parked SUV in the 1200 block of MacArthur Road at 9:25 p.m. when a silver 2-door Dodge Stratus pulled up alongside the SUV. The man said he heard a couple pops and his window shattered.
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call