MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said someone firing a BB or pellet gun is the likely reason behind the shattering of an SUV's rear window on the city's east side Wednesday night.
A 21-year-old Madison man told police he was in his parked SUV in the 1200 block of MacArthur Road at 9:25 p.m. when a silver 2-door Dodge Stratus pulled up alongside the SUV. The man said he heard a couple pops and his window shattered.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday