MADISON, Wis. - Police said a Madison man speeding on the west side was subsequently arrested on suspicion of OWI early Thursday morning.
Souriyoung Kommavang, 30, was stopped on Maple Grove Road just after midnight, according to the incident report. Kommavang did not immediately pull over police said, but once he did, he told police he had been drinking at a downtown bar and was on his way home.
Kommavang was charged with eluding an officer and drunken driving. Police said if convicted of the OWI, it would be his fourth offense.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound