SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - A suspect is in custody for robbing a Sun Prairie restaurant early Sunday morning, according to officials.
Bryan K. Poore was arrested by Sun Prairie police and charged with strong-arm robbery and criminal damage to property. Poore has been transported to the Dane County Public Safety Building, according to a release from the Sun Prairie Police Department.
Police released three photos Monday morning of a man officers believe robbed Sir Hobo's restaurant on West Main Street at 6:30 a.m.
Police said the man entered the restaurant before it opened, demanded money from the register and left with cash. He didn't display a weapon and no one was injured.
- Three hunters shoot themselves on Wisconsin gun deer opener
- Ravens force 5 TOs, rout struggling Packers 23-0
- Town of Middleton barn fire closes Pioneer Road
- Waupun police seek information about missing, endangered man
- A refresher course in safe winter driving
- UW-Madison's corporate partnerships raise ethical concerns