MADISON, Wis. - A man was able to rob an east side bank in Madison late Wednesday afternoon, and police are asking for the public's help in trying to find him.
Madison police said the robbery happened at the Associated Bank in the 440 block of East Towne Boulevard around 4 p.m. Wednesday.
According to police, a man walked into the bank and implied he had a weapon before getting away with the money.
Police are looking for a black man in his mid-20s, approximately five feet six inches tall with a medium build last seen wearing a black hoody. Anyone who knows something about this incident is asked to call Madison Crimestoppers at 266-6014.
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video