MADISON, Wis. - A man was able to rob an east side bank in Madison late Wednesday afternoon, and police are asking for the public's help in trying to find him.
Madison police said the robbery happened at the Associated Bank in the 440 block of East Towne Boulevard around 4 p.m. Wednesday.
According to police, a man walked into the bank and implied he had a weapon before getting away with the money.
Police are looking for a black man in his mid-20s, approximately five feet six inches tall with a medium build last seen wearing a black hoody. Anyone who knows something about this incident is asked to call Madison Crimestoppers at 266-6014.
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions