MADISON, Wis. - A man was able to rob an east side bank in Madison late Wednesday afternoon, and police are asking for the public's help in trying to find him.
Madison police said the robbery happened at the Associated Bank in the 440 block of East Towne Boulevard around 4 p.m. Wednesday.
According to police, a man walked into the bank and implied he had a weapon before getting away with the money.
Police are looking for a black man in his mid-20s, approximately five feet six inches tall with a medium build last seen wearing a black hoody. Anyone who knows something about this incident is asked to call Madison Crimestoppers at 266-6014.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns