MADISON, Wis. - A Madison girl was pulled into a car and sexually assaulted on the south side of the city in mid-September, according to an incident report released Wednesday.
Police said the incident occurred after 9:30 p.m. on Sept. 17, but the assault was reported to the department Tuesday. The 15-year-old victim told police she was walking near Koster Street when a stranger in a four-door sedan began talking to her from his driver side window. She told police the man pulled her into the car and assaulted her.
Police said the suspect is a black male in his late 20s with hazel eye, 5-feet 11-inches tall with a muscular build. The suspect had what are described as small "dot" tattoos around his right eye and was wearing dark baggy pants, white Nike shoes, a yellow or white crew neck shirt and a dark-colored jacket.
The sedan is an older model possibly dark blue or green with shiny rims.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend