MADISON, Wis. - A Madison girl was pulled into a car and sexually assaulted on the south side of the city in mid-September, according to an incident report released Wednesday.
Police said the incident occurred after 9:30 p.m. on Sept. 17, but the assault was reported to the department Tuesday. The 15-year-old victim told police she was walking near Koster Street when a stranger in a four-door sedan began talking to her from his driver side window. She told police the man pulled her into the car and assaulted her.
Police said the suspect is a black male in his late 20s with hazel eye, 5-feet 11-inches tall with a muscular build. The suspect had what are described as small "dot" tattoos around his right eye and was wearing dark baggy pants, white Nike shoes, a yellow or white crew neck shirt and a dark-colored jacket.
The sedan is an older model possibly dark blue or green with shiny rims.
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash
- Madison police investigating armed robbery at Oakcrest Tavern
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam