MADISON, Wis. - A 30-year-old Madison man was robbed at gunpoint in downtown Madison early Friday morning, according to a release from Madison police.
The victim told police three men approached him in the 600 block of Howard Place, and at least one of them was armed with a handgun.
He was asked where the drugs were and ended up giving the robbers his phone, wallet and backpack. He told police he didn't have any drugs.
Police said the victim waited about a half-hour before contacting police.Madison crime map
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head