A 17-year-old boy was shot in the hand Monday night, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers were called at 8:30 p.m. to 800 Vera Court.
The boy was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Police: Man faces charges for stealing from unlocked vehicles
- Crash closes portion of interstate near Edgerton
- Most Wisconsin schools meet or exceed expectations in newly-released report cards
- Group encourages people to 'Make Time' by leaving phones behind
- Madison Police Department doesn't get grant to hire additional officers
- Madison man gets eight years in prison for armed robbery