MADISON, Wis. - Madison police Tuesday released a sketch of one of the three men believed to be involved in the assault of a woman in an alley behind Monroe Street in Madison early Saturday morning.
Police said the 21-year-old victim was walking in an alley behind the 1800 block of Monroe Street between 3a.m. and 3:30 a.m. after socializing with friends when she was pushed to the ground by three men. She said one of the men had a handgun.
The woman said she hit her head and lost consciousness and might have been sexually assaulted.
One of the men is described as white, 20 to 35 years old, 5-feet 8-inches tall, with a medium build, bald head and wearing a dark jacket and jeans.
Another man is described as white, 20 to 35 years old, 6-feet 2-inches to 6-feet 3-inches tall and wearing a black and green baseball hat, dark jacket and jeans.
The third man is described as white, 5-feet 10-inches tall, with a medium build and wearing a dark jacket, jeans and a baseball cap that has the word "Atlanta" written on it.
Anyone who might have seen suspicious activity in the area during the time of the attack is asked to call police at 266-5938.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1