MADISON, Wis. - Madison police Tuesday released a sketch of one of the three men believed to be involved in the assault of a woman in an alley behind Monroe Street in Madison early Saturday morning.
Police said the 21-year-old victim was walking in an alley behind the 1800 block of Monroe Street between 3a.m. and 3:30 a.m. after socializing with friends when she was pushed to the ground by three men. She said one of the men had a handgun.
The woman said she hit her head and lost consciousness and might have been sexually assaulted.
One of the men is described as white, 20 to 35 years old, 5-feet 8-inches tall, with a medium build, bald head and wearing a dark jacket and jeans.
Another man is described as white, 20 to 35 years old, 6-feet 2-inches to 6-feet 3-inches tall and wearing a black and green baseball hat, dark jacket and jeans.
The third man is described as white, 5-feet 10-inches tall, with a medium build and wearing a dark jacket, jeans and a baseball cap that has the word "Atlanta" written on it.
Anyone who might have seen suspicious activity in the area during the time of the attack is asked to call police at 266-5938.
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing